Zoom MS-70CDR Multi Stomp ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom MS-70CDR Multi Stomp ...

Is it worth the money ? just for curiosity ...

Re: Zoom MS-70CDR Multi Stomp ...

I reckon they’re excellent value. I toyed with putting one on my mini board, but was worried that the slightly higher current draw would drain my Volto power soppy quickly. I still might put one on my big board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Yup, a great choice. Just not very trendy/cool.

Comment

I own one, got some excellent chorus/reverb/delay sounds, but found the pedal too complex to dial in custom settings, save, and reorder effect sequence. Didn't have the time to invest in really learning the in's and out's of the pedal....

Comment

Yep, it is worth the money, I mean the FX that are my priority are a couple of dedicated pedals like the Truetone H2O v3 and the Boss GE-7, anything else that don't use that often I create a patch in the 70-CDR. You can really get very usable sounds from for a live situation, specially from reverb, chorus and echo, the audience won't know the difference with analog chorus for example. Some would say its drawback is its switching capabilities but for me it is the right tool for the proper job, also I am working on a DIY midi controller so if you have a friend that has some skills on electronics and Arduino you can have him/her make one too.
          Who took my guitar?

Comment

Working...
          X