banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your oldest stomp still in service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your oldest stomp still in service?

Originally posted by NoOnesFang13 View Post
    Which Morley do you have? My oldest pedal is a Morley PWF from the 70s my buddy found at a swap meet for $20 a few months back. But my first pedal I still use is a Boss BD-2 I got about 10 years ago.
    I have a 70's PWB that I put in mothballs and replaced with a Morley mini. I was doing too much maintenance on the vintage pedal. I am very hard on a wah and this pedal gave me 30 years of hard service. I just use it at home now. The mini is doing the heavy lifting just fine. I also have the new Burton FUZZ/WAH reissue which I love.

Last edited by Securb; 08-24-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      I have a 70's PWB that I put in mothballs and replaced with a Morley mini. I was doing too much maintenance on the vintage pedal. I am very hard on a wah and this pedal gave me 30 years of hard service. I just use it at home now. The mini is doing the heavy lifting just fine. I also have the new Burton FUZZ/WAH reissue which I love.

You've got a lead foot eh?

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
        You've got a lead foot eh?
        I use the thing during the 80's metal days it took a lot of abuse. I did a lot of volume swells, a couple of wah solos and would lean into it every lead to cut through the mix. It also had a beer spilled in it. The side screws on the housing snapped and had to be replaced. The posts holding the pead in place were replaced. The curtian inside has been repaired multiple times. It sounds great but the chance for failure at a live gig are high. THe mini is just as good and has a much smaller footprint.

Comment

I have a Weeping Demon that's stood up to my friend's lead foot for the last 10 years. Solid wah.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X