• Show
Clear All

Re: NPD: Donner Yellow Fail Delay

Bought one about a month ago. Don't have any of
    The problems the OP does. Mine works fine and well
    worth the $25.

Comment

Re: NPD: Donner Yellow Fall Delay

Been a long while since I have posted however this thread sparked my typing hand. Lest not all forget the ever duplicating company called Behringer..... and this fine fellow I have owned and surprisingly sounds good for the price. $25 bucks all day long and cheaper sometimes. I also have many other delays and they all have their uses but this one can hang on its own.

BEHRINGER VINTAGE DELAY VD400

Brad

Comment

I have wondered about that one. Thank you for coming out of hibernation to pass that along.

Comment

hey while cheap delays are being discussed, anyone noticed the Caline Blue Ocean, about $30, supposedly a clone of some mad prof. pedal.
          Anyone tried it or know if it'll do a good slapback without the kind of problems mentioned above?

The behringer comes up often on cheap delay discussions.

Comment

Behringers have great sound IME but are considered unreliable. But if you put them in a loop so you don’t step on it, it should appease the concerns of those of us that wear boots and are concerned of crushing the plastic enclosure.

Comment

Plastic doesn't scare me - I stomped on an Arion stage tuner for years with motorcycle boots and combat boots and it is still fine. I finally replaced it when the input jack stopped holding the cable well.

Comment

Working...
              X