Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA Klon KTR batch @Coast Sonic

Not my thing but Coast Sonic got some KTRs in case you're after one

Specializing in the finest handcrafted guitar effects pedals from the World's best builders. Latest releases, limited editions and hard to find pedals.

Likely gone in no time.

Re: PSA Klon KTR batch @Coast Sonic

Hah, already Sold out. That didn't take any time!

Thanks for the look out

Honestly, the J Rockett stuff is so close -( I compared several Klones in the studio to a Gold and Solver Klon I borrowed) -I wouldn't waste to much time trying to score one for some crazy price.

Plus building one is pretty fun too -I'm building a "Klon Screamer" right now -which switchable positioning of the TS and Klon. It's on breadboard for 3 weeks -hopefully get back to it this weekend.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Like I said, not for me. I've been really happy with the Tumnus and Sugar Drive and before even the SF. I don't go for Klon tone recreation but what works with my rig etc.

A Klonescreamer sounds like fun

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
        Like I said, not for me. I've been really happy with the Tumnus and Sugar Drive and before even the SF. I don't go for Klon tone recreation but what works with my rig etc.

A Klonescreamer sounds like fun
        Never heard the Sugar Drive -but the Tumnus is absolutely great -that's another one I recorded with.
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

PSA Klon KTR batch @Coast Sonic

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
          Never heard the Sugar Drive -but the Tumnus is absolutely great -that's another one I recorded with.
          I love the Tumnus. The extra bass made one of my amps fart (for lack of a better word) so I got a Sugar Drive because it was in the same family and a mini and I didn't want to rearrange the pedalboard lol

pretty impressed so far

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
            I love the Tumnus. The extra bass made one of my amps fart (for lack of a better word) so I got a Sugar Drive because it was in the same family and a mini and I didn't want to rearrange the pedalboard lol

pretty impressed so far

https://youtu.be/ONUtcI61og4
            Well, MXR don't make no junk!

That sugar drive sounds great -sounds similar to some of the Xotic boosters . nice

Comment

I built a BYOC Silver Pony which is supposed to be a 1:1 clone. It sounds great.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Few more here:
                Please Note: We do not take preorders. Klon KTR's arrive randomly and we really don't know how often we can get shipments. The best thing you can do is enter your email address to be notified when we have them available. Please know the demand is very high (we have over 1000 people on the notification list) and we only

Comment

Working...
                X