Fooz Pedal with Editor / Librarian Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fooz Pedal with Editor / Librarian Software

I wrote an idea in the community design section, if you could vote that would be cool.

Fooz Pedal with Editor / Librarian Software

I think that since the Fooz pedal can create so many different tones and truly operate like a synth, having a knob-per-function interface and an update / editor / librarian software would drastically increase the usability on-stage and in the studio. Being able to save analog patches and digitally control them would dramatically improve the Fooz pedal. I also think it would be cool to be able to specify an exact tap-tempo bpm in the interface.

This way you dont have to reach down every time you want a new sound

Re: Fooz Pedal with Editor / Librarian Software

Or... just buy an Enzo
    Who took my guitar?

Comment

Cameron, I think your idea is a good one! If we ever do a Fooz II then presets, exact tempo, and MIDI are all on the table. The way we designed the current Fooz is all analog, with the exception of the LFO, so we don't have the ability to save or recall knob settings. In that way it is similar to the analog synths that inspired it, but it does limit its flexibility.

And the Enzo is a very cool pedal! I've spent a fair amount of time with it, and it's probably my favorite guitar synth on the market currently.

That being said, it really is a different thing entirely from Fooz. There is a bit of crossover, obviously, but Enzo is a synthesizer and Fooz is a fuzz/filter with synth inspired workflow and user interface. They work together really well too!

Comment

As a guitar synth/sound maker for at least 30 years, I am really loving what can be done in a pedal size these days.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
        X