Dark Sun Delay/Reverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Sun Delay/Reverb

Just seen this. I'm assuming it's new. In stock yet?

As part of the three-guitar assault that makes up Periphery, Mark Holcomb might be best known for bombastic riffs and liquid leads, but he's no stranger to the

Re: Dark Sun Delay/Reverb

That looks VERY cool

Comment

i have my eye firmly on this one !
      Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

It *is* really cool- I played with it at NAMM. I don't know if it is showing up at dealers yet, but if it isn't it will soon. I could see how it would be great for my ambient stuff.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

There should be dealers with the Dark Sun already in stock and some with units arriving very very soon. Customers should check in with Sweetwater, American Musical Supply, CME, Drum City, Pitbull Audio, Liquid Audio, Flatland Guitar, Full Compass, Alto Music, Cottonwood Music Emporium and Styles Music for quick delivery.

Comment

I love the Dynamic Expression control. This is genius !
            I was looking for some delays / reverb that do not interfere with the fast parts of the leads.
            (So far I am using a volume pedal to lower the repeats.)
            Smartphone Zombies won't shred

Comment

Another good video on this;

Comment

I am sure as more of these get out in the wild, there will be more videos and clips. The few minutes I've spent with one were great- I love big clouds of reverb.

Comment

I don't understand why there are not more delay/reverb combos.

I LOVE the two together. One of my favorite sounds!
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I have tons of patches in my Fractal and Line 6 that are nothing but reverb and delay (and pitch shifting).

Comment

i'm having issues with this pedal and with my Boss ES5, when i change presets or turn on/off the pedal with midi takes 2 second to do the change, my amp switch immediately but this pedal no, does any body else have this issue?

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

I haven't run across this issue on the forum, but I also don't have one here to test. You also might try to email SD directly about this. You can also call:
                        M-F 8:00-5:00 PST
                        Tech Support Hotline:
                        805-716-6747
                        General Info:
                        805-964.9610

Comment

This pedal looks killer, but that price though. ha ha I'll have to do some more research before I take the plunge.
                          My Axes:

Dean Razorback ML Dime Slime, ESP E-II Eclipse, 1975 Fender Strat,

"Ever since I saw Eddie play when I was a kid, I knew I wanted to learn guitar. After 15 years of playing, I though I would be better by now."

-Me

Comment

Working...
                          X