D'Addario Chromatic Tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'Addario Chromatic Tuner

Really love this tuner. The display is huge and super bright, and it locks onto notes quicker than any tuner I've used before. Even down as low as E and F# on my 8 string register as fast as "normal" notes.

The POD XT Live replaced all my other pedals, but I'm throwing this one in front. The POD's tuner works very well, but it takes a few seconds to engage and the display is hard to read standing up. Highly recommended.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Re: D'Addario Chromatic Tuner

I picked one up a few weeks ago. Decided to try it over my usual pitch black or tu-2/tu-3. I really like the display and overall size.

Comment

They have some NS mini tuners that work really well, too. I have several of them, and they don't stick out like most headstock tuners.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        They have some NS mini tuners that work really well, too. I have several of them, and they don't stick out like most headstock tuners.
        The little micro D'addario Headstock tuners are kinda junk anyways -they get flakey and require many reboots sometimes to zero the sensor.

I own several because they are convenient and cheap, and they are handy for keeping my good tuners from getting messed up.
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
          The little micro D'addario Headstock tuners are kinda junk anyways -they get flakey and require many reboots sometimes to zero the sensor.

I own several because they are convenient and cheap, and they are handy for keeping my good tuners from getting messed up.
          Mine is holding up pretty well after like 2 years. Doesn’t work super well for really low tubings though.
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
            Mine is holding up pretty well after like 2 years. Doesn’t work super well for really low tubings though.
            Yeah, dont get me wrong, I use them, I just don't expect much from them...

They are great for what they are and the cost.
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I use one of the NS ones in a classical soundhole, and another one on a travel guitar. I haven't had to reboot them, but I don't use them as much as my other instruments I regularly perform with. For those, I use pedal tuners.

Comment

I have 3 of the little NS tuners. I like their size and ease of use. For what I need they work great. I also have a Korg Sledgehammer clip-on tuner that is lights out great which I use as well. I can leave the NS tuners on at a gig and you can't see them. I sold me pedal tuner a couple years ago. Don't really miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                  I use one of the NS ones in a classical soundhole, and another one on a travel guitar. I haven't had to reboot them, but I don't use them as much as my other instruments I regularly perform with. For those, I use pedal tuners.
                  I have the little soundhole ones on my acoustics, I absolutely love them.

Comment

Yeah, I think it looks better than ones hanging off of a headstock. I really don't like the way those look.

Comment

I like the D’Addario. I alternate between that and the Sonic Research.
                      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X