bought digitech today and 6 hours later find out samsung fired everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought digitech today and 6 hours later find out samsung fired everyone

spent 6 hours learning about jamman solo xt. looper and glad i got it and then on the internet found out everyones last day was june 22. so good guess cant get updates on this pedal and my trio. what a let down. So now on I am going to be leary of buying anything related with digital pedals with software.

Re: bought digitech today and 6 hours later find out samsung fired everyone

Me bad saw on the tone king the sfaff was let go a year ago. so I got worked up over nothing. I like there trio,jamman looper, and i think there sdrum okay ,if they improve on it ,it would be a really great pedal, I hope that will happen near future. The freqout is a very kool pedal .

Comment

I am sad to hear that. As a first impression this step doesn't look logical at all. I think is amazing what Tom and his team did with the brand during the last few years, I thought Digitech was absolutely on the way up in the last few years. I purchased two units (Drop, JamManXT) during the recent years and both are great.
      Wackor
      Ørdøg
      NecroPolo
      Diabolus in Musica
      SIDrip Alliance
      Book of Shadows
      RKH

Comment

How about some links?
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Great product ≠ Great management

They won't be under. Someone will snatch that up and carry on.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I think all of the brands with Digitech got gutted, too. The best thing to remember when buying digital pedals that can be updated is...buy it for what they can do now, not in further updates. Updates aren't guaranteed by anyone, no matter the health of the company.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Huh. I hadn't heard that. Definately too bad . . . digitech has been making some really cool stuff with their Trio and JamMan products.
              Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
              This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

There latest pedals are pretty cool.

The Drop is the best "switch pitch" down box out there. I have a Mosaic I use for 12 String sim on acoustic. Sounds great. The Polara reverb, etc....

Like I said - under new management will pop up in a minute or two.
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                X