Just picked up a Barber Gain Changer & Direct Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked up a Barber Gain Changer & Direct Drive

Two fantastic pedals that I tried a couple of weekends ago, and immediately purchased! Big shout-out to Ric at The Guitar Pedal Shoppe www.guitarpedalshoppe.com in Plymouth, MA, Ric is one of the most knowledgable folks when it comes to pedal selection, he has a HUGE selection, and is a great guy! I'll be using both of these at my next studio session.

Re: Just picked up a Barber Gain Changer & Direct Drive

ive loved the barber overdrives ive had. i still have my old ltdv2 which is a great tubescreamer. the super sport i hard was awesome too. not sure why i let that go actually...

enjoy your new toys! are they the smaller form factor or the old style bigger box?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      ive loved the barber overdrives ive had. i still have my old ltdv2 which is a great tubescreamer. the super sport i hard was awesome too. not sure why i let that go actually...

enjoy your new toys! are they the smaller form factor or the old style bigger box?
      Yes, just a little larger than an MXR Distortion +

Comment

I have the Compact Direct Drive v3. Such a great pedal! I still miss my old Super Sport.
        1989 Greco Les Paul EG59-60
        1992 Fernandes Telecaster
        2013 PRS Bernie Marsden SE
        2014 Tokai Love Rock LS115F
        2013 Ibanez Prestige RG3521
        2018 Ibanez JCustom RG8570Z
        Friedman Runt 50

Comment

The Gain Changer is a game changer -- wonderfully diverse range of boost-to-overdrive out of it!!

Comment

Working...
          X