Andromeda delay - possible issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromeda delay - possible issues

New to this forum, I wrote on TPG but never got a response.
    I have two possible issues with the Andromeda delay. One, it goes into edit mode by itself. Nothing touched, it changes.
    Two, the tap tempo is irregular. I'm used to tapping several times and when I look down the numbers of the ms changes wildly from 220 to 600 etc even tapping at the same speed. I expect it to be somewhat off, but not like that.
    Are these known issues? I have just upgraded the software and this was happening before and after. It makes the pedal unusable for my live shows. I love the functionality and the sound of the delays, BTW.
    Thanks for any help you can provide.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't know if we've seen either of those issues here on the forum. However, those seem like issues only the manufacturer can help with. I'd give them a call and try to talk to a real person there, and maybe they can supply you with the right answers.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I tried calling last week. They are too busy to answer. I also sent an email last week and haven't received a reply yet.

Comment

Hopefully they will answer the phone on one of your tries. You might also send a DM to them on one of their social media sites, too. Maybe someone here is also having the same issue you are, and can explain how they deal with it.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

DarthHollis, do you use LinkedIn? If so you can connect to SD executives directly including:

Kevin Beller - V. P. Engineering and New Product Development, Ben Arsenault - Director of Operations, or Mike Hatzinger - Product Project Manager ..they are all on LinkedIn among a few others.

If they aren't the right people, they will probably point you to the correct person WAY faster then a customer service rep at the main phone line.

LinkedIn Hack #1 - if you are not a direct connection to one of these people, you can only DM them IF they allow open DMs. BUT if you look on their profile at the LinkedIn groups that they are in and join one of those LinkedIn groups, you can DM them from the group (just enter the group and search them by name).

LinkedIn Hack #2 - The larger the LinkedIn group, the easier to get approved to join...if they have a few thousand members, you'd almost always get approved quite fast.

Comment

Working...
          X