Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francois
    replied
    Good suprise. I like this : the lovely sound of the Vapor Trail + rythmic possibilities like let's say an Echorec + other options

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    Just having an analog delay time greater than 300ms is pretty awesome, too.

Leave a comment:

• Blille
    replied
    The specs are great. I love the idea of analog with tap and presets.

Leave a comment:

• ErikH
    replied
    That's really cool. Not that I need another delay but that is a nice option.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    I've never heard a digital delay that can nail the sound of an analog one, either.
    The Eventide is damn close, scary close I might say.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    I guess it depends on how you like your delays. I've never heard analog ones (even with digital control) work like a digital one. I've never heard a digital delay that can nail the sound of an analog one, either.

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    replied
    I will ask two questions here:

1. Is this REALLY a player against the mega-delays available at this price point and

2. Is analog REALLY necessary as Digital sims/emulation/ etc can totally do an analog style delay...

Serious questions.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    Absolutely love it especially the smaller form factor.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    My guess is more demos are coming. They have done a few on their Instagram, but I am sure more are coming to YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• Coma
    replied
    SD needs to make a demo of this thing using distortion. Most delays will sound good clean, but what about us poor metalheads?

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    I always reached down and spun the knob on the original VT, so it is great that this one has some presets. If I want to make spaceship noises, I can use an expression pedal for that.

Leave a comment:

• Bogner
    replied
    Sounds like a nice ride. I am going to have to check that out.

Leave a comment:

• Coma
    replied
    Took you long enough!

This might actually solve the problem of the new UA Starlight being out of my price range.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    The regular Vapor Trail had an insert jack on it, and I sent the echoes to all kinds of different effects, even other delays. Check out that blog here.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Sounds like one could get pretty crazy with it. Especially with the wet signal effects loop. Imagine playing clean but with distortion on the wet signal.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X