Moved to a One Spot Pro Isolated brick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Securb View Post
    The guy that judges other people's pedalboards finally makes it into 2009 with his power supply.Okay!
    Hey - we have a Judge in the band. She granted me the power.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I've never had a problem with the OneSpot adapter with a daisy chain when I used it. Not one. I have a 1000mA supply from Pedalsnake.com to use with my board now. Yes, it's a wallwart with a daisy chain but it's more than enough current for my needs. If there was ever any noise in the signal, it was because of a faulty source plug and I have a plug check tool with me that I use before even plugging anything in.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
        I've never had a problem with the OneSpot adapter with a daisy chain when I used it. Not one. I have a 1000mA supply from Pedalsnake.com to use with my board now. Yes, it's a wallwart with a daisy chain but it's more than enough current for my needs. If there was ever any noise in the signal, it was because of a faulty source plug and I have a plug check tool with me that I use before even plugging anything in.
        It really depends on your pedals. Some digital ones are picky.

Comment

I just converted this One Spot Pro power supply this weekend as well! 9 9 volt pedals powered in my board and I am very happy. Thanks Aceman for the motivation!!
          ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
          2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
          Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

I have the Donner or Mooer version, didn’t think it was noisy with the daisy chain until I switched.
            “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

With my digital synth and pitch boxes in the chain, I should have done this a long time ago...
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

One spot for all the smaller pedals. The TT Mayhem takes it's own dedicated power supply.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	SLDXEXRNiwpjecWHYKjF1QCPlInNkfNbDz5tOVxXZvPmRHDUrNVFQUQ5MRPkTWwbxMFNzWggkA8ed9zf00n2o5U9LZztMkpWol5oo-kbYYRfPgzjDZreLp5f3nWrauV5qo7E5zEeTh8qF_RTzGk3CRPIiudPuOkhNImM-P5yO7XxX9dYFp8KouPjOMgYQ0oNES3RR4yGMQr-3es0t73eDAgU2LJskDilvB04L1CTQFaZwhefVNRcdTcYZRtPjEZ
Views:	55
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	6104484

Comment

Working...
                X