Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Monstrous Rock Guitar Tones Using MicroPitch

This is pretty cool I love the way he uses the Blackhole

I love Eventide and have these pedals, all great stuff...BUT, 99% of that Monster Rock tone is via that KSR stuff.
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
      I love Eventide and have these pedals, all great stuff...BUT, 99% of that Monster Rock tone is via that KSR stuff.
      The cool thing was he was very transparent about the KRS stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

The cool thing was he was very transparent about the KRS stuff.
        True and even though the KSR stuff is a huge core the other stuff seasons it very nicely and does make a very noticeable difference.
        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

In the old days, you would just record two different guitars that didn't intonate the same. It was FAT. Frequency Adverse Tuning.

Comment

Often times I like the old days better.

Comment

In the really old, old days mono was the way to go - not stereo.
              aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

“I thought I had mono for an entire year. Turned out I was just really bored.”

I haven’t watched the video yet, is it basically the old “double-tracked with very slight pitch differences” trick?
                Or Mick Mars/ Dimebag rack harmoniser?

Comment

Working...
                X