Death By Audio Fuzz War........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death By Audio Fuzz War........

Damns, color me impressed -Pedal is Super Legit....

Used it last night for a performance. Damn, I'd take this one over many or most Fuzzes I've used, and I own many of the classic Fuzzes.

If you are in the market for fuzz, consider it.

“For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

I've played one before and really thought it was cool. Not exactly a subtle Eric Johnson style fuzz though.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
      I've played one before and really thought it was cool. Not exactly a subtle Eric Johnson style fuzz though.
      yeah, it's in your face or nothing for sure.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

They make good stuff in all categories if you live a little on the wild side.
        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Working...
        X