No announcement yet.

Voodoo Labs Iso 5 - Total Garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So like . . . was there a fire or something at Voodoo Labs? Hit by a meteor? Drone strike? Drafted by time commandoes to fight in a future war with plot holes so big you could drive a mac truck through them?

Three weeks and still no contact - phones going to voicemail, nobody manning their message boards, nobody answering email. I've had better customer support from Mooer.
    Last edited by GuitarStv; 11-23-2021, 12:31 PM.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

damn, wonder what happened over there?

Comment

Wow. That is definitely not normal for them.

Comment

That sucks! Sorry for your experience, man.

Is it time to sell those things on Reverb and try something else?

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
            So like . . . was there a fire or something at Voodoo Labs? Hit by a meteor? Drone strike? Drafted by time commandoes to fight in a future war with plot holes so big you could drive a mac truck through them?

Three weeks and still no contact - phones going to voicemail, nobody manning their message boards, nobody answering email. I've had better customer support from Mooer.
            Strymon pics up the phone, and they make a killer power supply (Suma, Ojai)

Most of the companies I use in my own rig religiously pick up the phone -companies like Origin, JRockett, Empress, Eventide, Earthquaker, TECh21 etc etc.

That counts for a lot in my book
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I got an email response back last night, so will see what happens.

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

I got an email response back last night, so will see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

After some debugging they have taken the supplies in for repair. We'll see what happens when they get back.

Comment

After some debugging they have taken the supplies in for repair. We'll see what happens when they get back.
                    Good luck!

Comment

In comparison, Eventide got back to me with my issue in 2 hours last week, and Empress called me back on the phone within a day
                      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Fun fact, I had a support question for my Voodoo Labs unit last week and they got back to me three times (back and forth convo) in the same day. Evidently, it may depend on the topic.

Comment

Working...
                        X