banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of picking up a couple of pedals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

The free the tone stuff looks awesome and well made . . . but too many knobs and options that I don't need. I'm usually looking for one or maybe two good sounds that are simple to get from a pedal.
    Don't be intimidated by it. It may be the simplest multi knob pedal I have ever used. Set them any way you want and it sounds wonderful. Tweak a slight bit and you can easily tell where the tweak is going and what it is doing and you have a beautiful and usable tone right away. When I first got mine, I had a killer sound within 15 seconds of turning it on.
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

After having a bit more time to play with both pedals I'm very happy with them.

Originally posted by 64 Tele View Post
      I picked up a Mooer Esemble King (chorus) and it was so subtle I could hardly tell it was on when it was on.
      Could never dial in a decent sound with it.
      Ended up giving to a friend who was putting together a board.

While I understand what you mean it basically does what I need - what I bought it for.
      I think if I ever needed anything more, I could probably manage with the flanger in any case.

Comment

pick up the EHX Allied Overdrive (full size)

it is such an awesome versatile machine. Can do anything! :o

you wont regret it.

-E
        If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

So, what does that thing sound like, anyway?
          "crunchy" in the main section, "smoother/compressed" in the boost section. The eq is a bit rude, i.e. the mid frequency and treble.

Blend control gives you i.e. just a hint of sparkle or more presence, or a full lead tone. Almost fuzzy at full.

I love mine, i have used it for drums, vocals, bass, guitars. Even together with my multi effects as the first thing in chain

-Erlend
          If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 80's View Post

This is my "if you could only have one chorus pedal forever".

Click image for larger version

Name:	11148000001.MAIN__05522.1576897863.jpg?c=2.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	6135731

Based on this - I question if you are REALLY Mr. 80's.

Originally posted by Bad City
            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
              Here ya go.

That resembles a Rockman!
              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
              https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
              Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

I miss my X-100.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X