Hamonizer Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamonizer Pedal

I'm looking for a harmonizer pedal that I can plug a guitar into and will give human voice harmonies from single note guitar playing. I know some can do it based on guitar chords, but I'm wanting it for more. Suggestions?
    Last edited by BluesMan335; 12-23-2021, 06:55 AM.

TC Helicon Voice Live - there are a couple that will do this, at least I'm pretty sure. There is I believe an acoustic and an electric version, those would be what you want.

It is always good with a chord - but I believe my Vocal voice can do it from say just a bass note or fundamental.

Look into those. Don't know that I've done it with a note, but I believe you can set it for the key/scale you want.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

You want the sound to not be guitar, but human voice? Like a choir sample?
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

If you want a guitar to give harmonized voices you will likely need two things: 1) a harmonizer 2) a pedal that converts the sound into voice

For 1)
        I'm unsure why you would want a harmonizer instead of playing chords but in any case the EHX Intelligent Harmony Machine or the Boss PS6 should do it

For 2) likely something like the EHX Mel9 is the best you can do unless you go the vocoder / talk box route

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          You want the sound to not be guitar, but human voice? Like a choir sample?

I want the guitar sound as normal, along with harmonized human voice(s), like background vocals.

Some pedals give harmonized background vocals to a lead singer for a fuller sound. I'm wanting to get those harmonized voices with a guitar.

Comment

Oh - you want a to play three notes on the guitar, say E F# G, and get the Harmonizer to generate human voices for those notes in say a Major 3rd and a 5th?

Comment

Run an Eventide into a talk box.

(yes, I'm kidding, but theoretically that would work... if, and only if... you could stand that "wah wah wah wahhhh")

Comment

Wait a minute....is there maybe a Korg Miku solution here?

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                  Oh - you want a to play three notes on the guitar, say E F# G, and get the Harmonizer to generate human voices for those notes in say a Major 3rd and a 5th?
                  That would involve some type of pitch to midi guitar interface and a Vocoder

Comment

Wait a minute....is there maybe a Korg Miku solution here?
                    No problem requires a Miku solution.

Comment

Korg MS2000 is the GOAT
                      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by BluesMan335 View Post

I want the guitar sound as normal, along with harmonized human voice(s), like background vocals.

Some pedals give harmonized background vocals to a lead singer for a fuller sound. I'm wanting to get those harmonized voices with a guitar.
                        A GR-55 Guitar Synth can do that.
                        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Exactly. Since I have an awful singing voice and shouldn't be anywhere near a microphone, I want a pedal to generate it's own human voices based on single notes I play.

Comment

Wait a sec... this guy is looking for a HAMonizer pedal. Says so in the title.

Can't say I'm familiar with pork product pedals.

Comment

Originally posted by BluesMan335 View Post

Exactly. Since I have an awful singing voice and shouldn't be anywhere near a microphone, I want a pedal to generate it's own human voices based on single notes I play.
                              Run a mic through an Eventide (Pitchfactor or H9) - or slather Eventide on your vocals from the board.

Or similar pedal.

One of my bandmates had a cheap stompbox that was for vocals and did something similar, but I don't remember the name nor brand.

Comment

Working...
                              X