Cusack Tap-A-WHOAAAAAA!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cusack Tap-A-WHOAAAAAA!!!!!!

So, I got the Cusack Tap-A-Whirl. Why? Well, it's a classic, V1's and newer, and the company seems on sketchy ground. Best to grab one if it goes under.

I always knew it to be a great and highly regarded Tremolo, and probably the first Tap Tempo. But holy up and down Batman! Check out all the stuff this thing does!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	UTiazNH.png
Views:	163
Size:	508.1 KB
ID:	6138117

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

You know those guys that come on the forum and way over think guitar things? I think Cusack might be one of those types.

Comment

I know Cusack's Trems are all timers, BUT their industrial design is seemingly always a little out of touch with the type of effect itself.

Whimsical chicken head dials, playful fonts and circus color paint codes are better for modulation and weird pedals....

I think this is hurting this pedals success in the marketplace.
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
          I know Cusack's Trems are all timers, BUT their industrial design is seemingly always a little out of touch with the type of effect itself.

Whimsical chicken head dials, playful fonts and circus color paint codes are better for modulation and weird pedals....

I think this is hurting this pedals success in the marketplace.
          Their more recent stuff feels better in that sense.

Not sure why they didn't do an updated trem design.

Comment

I got dizzy just reading the instructions. I really had no idea...

Comment

Cusack is a legend, him and Keeley are two of the EEs in the business that the up and comer companies run their ideas past.
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Wow, that's quite a trem. Super cool waveform options - a few of those look like they could sound amazing.
                Very neat being able to save different settings for each waveform.

With the name Tap-A-Whirl, though, I expected a tap tempo rotary or vibe.
                I'd have called it Tap-A-Trem instead.
                "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

The V1's were notable for the tap tempo. But dang...they went all out early in the tremolo game with this beast!

Comment

Working...
                  X