NOBNEPD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOBNEPD!!!!

New Old Blood Noise Endeavors Pedal Day! So if that is the company, and I'm the poster, you know there are only two pedals we could even possibly be talking about, and they are both Tremolos!!!!!

Behold the White Cap - Dual Asynchronous Tremolo. For those wondering, that means you can set up two completely different term patterns, either in serial or parallel for PURE WOBBLE MADNESS!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

I think you found the solution for How Soon Is Now: two Fender Twins on different tremolo settings.

Comment

Back then that is how they did it. Today you could set a tap tree for triplets. Or a funky beast like this all in one pedal.

That's a great song anyway they did it. I sit around the house and make all kinds off funky rhythms and stuff. Should probably record a few of the cooler ones when I trip across them!

Comment

This thing has a nice selection of wave forms, as well as tap tempo on one side.

Whitecap features:
        • An analog tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls
        • A digital tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls as well as tap tempo and five selectable waveforms
        • A series/parallel toggle to run analog into digital or both side by side
        • Huge volume boost available in each side
        • Expression jack for external tap control
        • Ramp mode to shift the speed up or down by holding the tap footswitch
        • Relay bypass switching
        • Requires 9V 2.1mm negative center-pin power adapter (not included).

Comment

that thing looks cool! is the analog trem opto or something else?

Comment

The analog side is....analog. Don't know what flavor - but basic standard tremolo. The digital has the funky waves, the tap tempo, the ramp, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X