Andy Timmons New Delay Pedal by Keeley - HALO DUAL ECHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Timmons New Delay Pedal by Keeley - HALO DUAL ECHO

I thought I would share this. Sounds great!

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Promising. But hard to tell exactly with the excellent playing

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
      Promising. But hard to tell exactly with the excellent playing
      In the second video there are some times where the pedal is on and then off as Andy plays the same thing and you can tell the difference. It is major and it sounds great! True, Andy is aces as a player and even nicer as a person. Good dude!
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

It sounds good, but hard to tell what is different about it.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

In the second video there are some times where the pedal is on and then off as Andy plays the same thing and you can tell the difference. It is major and it sounds great! True, Andy is aces as a player and even nicer as a person. Good dude!
          I posted after just the first video. I just couldn’t stop it lol

I’ll check the second and other reviews.

Comment

I saw him once at a Boogie clinic in Bergenfield New Jersey and he had his two EH delays and I loved the sound. I was never able to do the double delay thing quite right.
            For the record, Lucy Diamond is a stage name and a movie reference and I'm a guy.

Also, the Dimarzio PAF Pros that came in my 1991 Blue Floral Ibanez Jem are some of the best paperweights ever made.

What are you doing right now? Thread.

Follow me on Instagram: @LucyDiamond777

Comment

Working...
            X