No announcement yet.

The H90 Harmonizer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to bring my H90 home tomorrow to try this new algorithm.

Comment

• They also announced an iOS Bluetooth control app for the H90. PUMPED!

Comment

• Originally posted by Securb View Post
        They also announced an iOS Bluetooth control app for the H90. PUMPED!

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2023/76550/eve...ol-for-the-h90
        Yep! and a new algorithm in the firmware included
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Yep! and a new algorithm in the firmware included
          I am heading to the space today for an impromptu jam session and to grab my H90. Gonna update it when I get home.

Comment

• Securb So is there a new control app in the app store for the bluretooth to H90 or not yet?
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Securb So is there a new control app in the app store for the bluretooth to H90 or not yet?
              It is the same Control app but now with Bluetooth control.

I was playing with the new algorithms. I could do something with Odssynth. Dublin sounds like Macca's Wonderful Christmas Time I think I will use that to drive the little lady bat**** crazy.

Comment

It is the same Control app but now with Bluetooth control.

I was playing with the new algorithms. I could do something with Odssynth. Dublin sounds like Macca's Wonderful Christmas Time I think I will use that to drive the little lady bat**** crazy.
                So the H90 is changing my life, last night we built a whole new setlist and with seconds I had every tone preset in a list to reflect the list -so Im not jumping between tones in presets but just advancing a playlist at each point a tone or volume change is needed. Make sense? so an ALgorithm may be loaded 10 times into a preset because Im just advancing starting with 01 index

Comment

• Much more organized than me, but I do have most of my set programmed, just not in order.

Some of the PolySynth algorithms are very sensitive to your guitar's volume knob in a very excellent and unexpected way. I would suggest playing around with them a bit.

Comment

Securb So is there a new control app in the app store for the bluretooth to H90 or not yet?
                    NegativeEase man this was a confusing update. When I updated Monday, it seemed it was just Bluetooth connectivity for the old connect interface. I turned on my H90 this morning, and there is another firmware update and a new iPad iOS app available.

Comment

NegativeEase man this was a confusing update. When I updated Monday, it seemed it was just Bluetooth connectivity for the old connect interface. I turned on my H90 this morning, and there is another firmware update and a new iPad iOS app available.
                      Interesting. I will wait a bit -have shows in December

Comment

• NegativeEase have you tried the new iOS app yet? I am absolutely in love with it.

Comment

NegativeEase have you tried the new iOS app yet? I am absolutely in love with it.
                          I have not! I needed it the other night for sure though -during sound check I got a weird noise - thought I had an H90 issue but it turned out to be a power issue from the loopiing power out form my tuner to my overdrive.

Anyways because my gear was on Steven age and there was a crowd, a phone app to mess around in the H90 remotely would have ruled.... I didnt want to stage on stage messing with my gear before we played while another artist was playing.

I will check out this weekend!

Comment

• Ive been playing bigger rooms this year, so Im back on my old 83 JCM800 so I've had to dial back some of the Weedwacker in my H90 because my Marshall has more inherit gain in the chain of course....

Comment

• I might be building myself a deluxe rack now that Soldano is reissuing the X88, and although I would have preferred a racked unit, there is something fundamentally right about getting your effects from a Soldano is a case like this. However, I was wondering: does this do a proper dimension chorus? I remember looking this up for the H9 some years ago, and I think the answer that I came up with is that there really wasn't anything like it. This is probably my #1 effect, and I'd love to find a multi-fx that does it better than passably well.

Comment

• You know I never actually looked for one on the H90. I bought a DC-2w before I got mine, so I just use the DC-2w for those types of sound.

I won't swear to it, but the micropitch setting might be able to get you close. You could definitely derive one for yourself using two choruses routed in parallel and out of phase.
                                You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
                                Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Working...
                                X