It's getting closer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting closer...

My King of Tone date is exactly 1 month away from the current shipping date. I'm starting to get antsy.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

its a great pedal!

Comment

Yup, that's what I hear. So far it's taken roughly twice as long as expected. I put my name on the list in Feb 2018. Back then the list was only 2 years long
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright

Comment

I got on the list March 2018. I’ve had and loved my KOT since 2009 when Luke Duke sold me his. I got on the list to get a 4 jack version with all mods and custom color. I didn’t expect it would go from 3/2018 to early 2023 though!
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

i think covid shut them down hard, nys didnt mess around after a few missteps

Comment

Yeah, plus if I recall they have a small team of employees for the KoT, lost a couple, and didn't backfill them

Comment

Working...
            X