Help! Calling canyon pedal owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Calling canyon pedal owners

I'm having trouble figuring out how to set the tap tempo delay time on the canyon using the internal tap switch (footswitch). Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Did you buy yours used? Tap is enabled from the factory but someone could have turned it off. The manual describes everything you need to do to enable/disable and use it. Page 2 has the basic control description and Page 7 explains how to work it.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
      Did you buy yours used? Tap is enabled from the factory but someone could have turned it off. The manual describes everything you need to do to enable/disable and use it. Page 2 has the basic control description and Page 7 explains how to work it.

https://www.ehx.com/wp-content/uploa...yon-manual.pdf
      I figured it out, it was throwing me off that the pedal was turning off when I was trying to set it. I wasn't understanding what the Manual was saying about setting the tap tempo but I'm good now. Thanks for the help.
      It's funny how some stories became historic,
      especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
      But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

You can turn the tap tempo off? I may just have to do that. I prefer my time based effects to create their own polyrhythms.
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
        Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Working...
        X