Island of Misfit Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island of Misfit Toys

I am finally setting up a space for myself in the basement to jam and hang out. Now that the spider webs are gone, there is lighting and it is painted, I finally have a board down there. As I have been digging stuff out I have found some of my strange or unique pedals. I was thinking of making a second board with more of my off-the-beaten-path stuff like my MXR Blue Box, MOOG Ring Modulator, Digitech EX7, and some other stuff. These are pedals I would never use at a gig, just stuff I would use when I was in a quirky mood.

All I need is another board and another One-Spot. What do you think? Cool idea? Or a waste of time, money, and resources?

Cool idea

Comment

I see a bunch of amps that you don't want to move up the steps. Congrats on a cool jam room!
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
        I am finally setting up a space for myself in the basement to jam and hang out. Now that the spider webs are gone, there is lighting and it is painted, I finally have a board down there. As I have been digging stuff out I have found some of my strange or unique pedals. I was thinking of making a second board with more of my off-the-beaten-path stuff like my MXR Blue Box, MOOG Ring Modulator, Digitech EX7, and some other stuff. These are pedals I would never use at a gig, just stuff I would use when I was in a quirky mood.

All I need is another board and another One-Spot. What do you think? Cool idea? Or a waste of time, money, and resources?

Your ceiling is sagging in the middle.

Comment

Comment

The place is really coming along. Putting together another board shouldn't be too difficult. I'd do it.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post

Thats the feel of a tube amp room, i thought u would be more understanding of the sag
              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Youll never play it unless its accessible.. def do it or sell it IMO
                “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                  You know, he has other options to selling it.
                  He could always hand it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post

of course

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                      I see a bunch of amps that you don't want to move up the steps. Congrats on a cool jam room!
                      I have a walk-out basement and a second driveway that pulls right up to the door. It is rare for most of those amps to move but it is not too much of a hassle when I have to move them.

Comment

You are one of the few people I would gift a pedal to, but none of these are going anywhere.

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                        That is my thinking. My girlfriend asked me what I was waiting on, she said once I get something in my head, I just do it, so just get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post

That's a cylindrical diffuser that defeats standing waves down to 10hz. Very necessary with all that Fender/Ampeg stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

You are one of the few people I would gift a pedal to, but none of these are going anywhere.

That is my thinking. My girlfriend asked me what I was waiting on, she said once I get something in my head, I just do it, so just get it done.
                            I said hand them down. You have progeny.

Comment

I said hand them down. You have progeny.
                              What the hell would Damian do with them? My Grandson?Too soon to tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X