The Vapor Trail Deluxe Returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vapor Trail Deluxe Returns!

After a brief vacation, the Vapor Trail Deluxe is in stock again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	vYKLWFHqMsovtSymphEHRc.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	6221284

The Vapor Trail Deluxe builds on the proud legacy of our original Vapor Trail analog delay pedal, who’s warm, Bucket Brigade repeats and 3-dimensional modulation continues to inspire guitarists around the world. However, with the Vapor Trail Deluxe, we’ve taken the pedal’s capabilities quite a bit further. The marriage between Vapor Trail Deluxe’s all analog signal path and its robust digital control is what provides a previously uncharted level of sonic expansion and delay tweak-ability. The addition of three storable presets allows players to recall their favorite unadulterated, all-analog tones on the fly, making the Vapor Trail Deluxe analog delay truly one of a kind. Four inspiring new specialty delay modes allow players to create groundbreaking new tones. And the onboard Tap Tempo and selectable rhythmic subdivisions allow players to dial in their echoes for any mix or scenario, making Vapor Trail Deluxe the perfect companion for any session or gig.

Administrator of the SDUGF

Cool. Can you set it the repeats to feedback with increasing volume, or is it limited to unity?
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Nice. This could be a contender for my Worship band pedalboard.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
        Cool. Can you set it the repeats to feedback with increasing volume, or is it limited to unity?
        If the feedback is all the way up, it will get increasingly loud.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
          Nice. This could be a contender for my Worship band pedalboard.
          So you are buying three?

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

So you are buying three?
            Hahaha! No. I don't go that crazy with delays.

Comment

Working...
            X