Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I have noticed that my POD Go has bass amp/cab models

I love this thing!

That means on stage, instead of swapping for the bass player's bass when he has to do 100% keyboards, I can just plug my own in! This is awesome as it causes all sorts of cable/monitor drama when I do that. See "Baceman strikes again" in Bass room.

Was grooving through the headphones last night on an SVT model with my Jackson bass. Again...again, the POD Go is just freaking awesome.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

I love running my guitar into bass amps, especially with fuzz. Bass amps can deliver some thick guitar tones and are great to get Jack White or Dan Auerbach type tones if you are into that. You should play around with some of the settings with the guitar. I even considered putting an Ampeg pedal on my board to capture some of those super fat or lo-fi tones.

Comment

Haha - I ran my Bass through some guitar amp/cabs! A few for raunchy awesome.

I have an Ampeg SCR-DI right here. May have to try that!

I have seen people recommend an Analog Alien Bass Station for guitar too. I'd like one of those for Bass or guitar, but $$$ just to have.

Comment

The newer generation Line 6 stuff is fantastic. I use the HX Effects at all my gigs.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Yeah, the bass stuff is killer in there too. They have the Darkglass model, as well as the SansAmp, which are a must, because I cannot live without a touch of overdrive on my bass tone.

I wish they had a Black Finger model in there. That made my bass sound like a sledgehammer. But there's other way in the POD you can achieve that.

Comment

Not so many models in my POD Go...but more than enough for the occasional dabble into the nether regions.

Comment

Working...
            X