banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone try any of Gibsons new Maestro pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try any of Gibsons new Maestro pedals?

These have been in the wild a while now. Anyone try them yet?
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

I actually haven't seen them in a store yet.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I saw one on line. Put it on watch. Didn't know Gibson was making those...
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I have the Maestro Fuzz-Tone FZ-M, "Classic" switch is 60's old-school fuzz (mid-rangey, and splatty at higher settings). The "Modern" switch tones I really like, kind of the border where distortion meets fuzz...

Comment

I guess Gibson is finally doing something with the brand name. I hope they do that with other brands they own.

Comment

Does anyone know who actually makes the pedals?

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              I guess Gibson is finally doing something with the brand name. I hope they do that with other brands they own.
              I hope they bring back the freaking GA series of amps. Not that it will be affordable to anyone but a Law Firm partner, or Chief Medical Officer....
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

I hope they bring back the freaking GA series of amps. Not that it will be affordable to anyone but a Law Firm partner, or Chief Medical Officer....
                If they do, and they are Gibson-branded, you can start applying to law schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                  Credit where credit is due: they have been doing some good things with Kramer in recent years, even if it is a very different brand from what it used to be (and I still don't think they manage to nail the aesthetic except for when they duplicate historical models). Not that it does any good for the Gibson brand we are both hoping for...

Comment

Originally posted by Sirion View Post

Credit where credit is due: they have been doing some good things with Kramer in recent years, even if it is a very different brand from what it used to be (and I still don't think they manage to nail the aesthetic except for when they duplicate historical models). Not that it does any good for the Gibson brand we are both hoping for...
                    I do agree with that. I am surprised they put so much time and money into Kramer, too, as there are many brands out there going after the shreddy 80s market. So I know it is possible, but I guess having their own TV channel, vintage stores, and record company takes most of their money.

Comment

https://youtu.be/TlKh2MRaeqc this video is pretty good and I'm pretty sure this channel is about to post more Maestro content soon
                      green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Working...
                      X