Two notes revolt arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two notes revolt arrived

I got this Revolt from two notes in yesterday and im not disappointed. It has 3 100 watt preamps in it with a DI out and a cab sim included. The 3 preamps are a fender baseman 100, a JMP 100 superlead, and a Solano SLO 100. They all sound good, I really like the clean channel and the crunch channel which is odd for me. You can use this as a preamp with your power amp or in 4 cable mode with your existing amp or you can use it to go direct in and record with it. I noticed that it sounds a little brighter to my ears when not going directly in but it's not that noticeable. It also has a boost circuit that all 3 channels share that uses a 12AX7 running at 200V for the boost. The clean channel has a 2 band preamp and the crunch and lead channels share a 3 band EQ, All channels have independent volume and gain controls. I got it mainly to record with, it also has a headphone jack. Very solid purchase.
    Attached Files
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

That is very sweet I could see myself using that easily Can the boost be toggled via the foot switch?

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      That is very sweet I could see myself using that easily Can the boost be toggled via the foot switch?
      Yes you select whatever channel you want via individual footswitch's and when you want the boost you just tap the footswitch for the channel that you are already on and the tube will light up and go into boost mode, it's an nice overdrive boost but can get nasty when cranked.
      But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

So I select a channel, and then when I tap the switch again, the BOOST turns on. If I tap a third time does it bypass the channel or just turn off the BOOST? I am thinking/guessing of the three channels one channel is always engaged like an amp? The unit itself is never bypassed?

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
          So I select a channel, and then when I tap the switch again, the BOOST turns on. If I tap a third time does it bypass the channel or just turn off the BOOST? I am thinking/guessing of the three channels one channel is always engaged like an amp? The unit itself is never bypassed?
          Correct and if you press it a third time it just turns the boost off or the boost turns off when you change channels, to completely bypass the revolt and go back to your amp(in 4 cable mode) you press the clean and crunch footswitch's at the same time, that's the only part that is kinda weird but you get used to it.

Comment

Working...
          X