Custom pedal board for Digitech RP360XP & Mesa Mk V foot switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom pedal board for Digitech RP360XP & Mesa Mk V foot switch

I've just started looking at configuring a not very large pedal board that will sit behind a Behringer Eurolive F1320D 300W 12 inch Active Floor Monitor at live shows and will be hooked up to a Boogie Mark V 90-Watt Head and Harley Benton 4X12 w/factory Celestion Vintage 30's.

I'd like to have everything on the pedal board as well. Wondering if this would house everything?

Rockboard Pedal Case EPC 02 Black

Case for Effect Pedals Robust and stable pedal case for 10 to 12 effects, Removable lid, Black PVC surface, Aluminium profile frame, Lid padded with convoluted foam, 2 Locks, Nickel-plated steel spring handle with transparent PVC cover, PVC feet,...

For Live shows, been using a custom flight case pedal board that has a DigiTech RP360XP Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal with a DigiTech FS3X 3-button Foot Switch for External control, Korg Pitchblack Pedal Tuner, Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless and 3 separate power supplies for all 3 units that all plug into a D'Addario Tour-Grade Power Base Power Strip then to a Furman SS-6B 6-outlet Surge Suppressor Strip where power cord from EVH 5150 III 6L6 V2 head with a Morley Hum Exterminator Ground Loop Hum Exterminator is plugged into that. The EVH footswitch won't fit in the pedal board and it's outside.

I attached some pics I took after our show last night.

Attached Files
    Charvel Model-5fx EMG 85/SA
    Epiphone Les Paul Custom Korean SD JB/Jazz
    Custom Made Ernie Ball Musicman Copy Dimarzio Super Distortion's
    2019 EVH 5150 III 50 Watt Head 6L6
    1995 Mesa Boogie Tremoverb converted to Head
    Mesa Tremoverb 2x12 cab (factory Vintage 30's) converted to closed back
    Marshall 1960A 4x12 (2 Celestion G12T-75's and 2 WGS Retro 30's X patterned
    Pedaltrain Mini: Currently on pedalboard: ModTone MT-CB Clean Boost, Zoom MS-70CDR, Korg Pitchblack Tuner)

It's roughly 24"W×16"H so the best bet would be to mark out a rectangle that size and try to arrange everything you want into it. I feel like there has to be a way to cut some space with the power supplies/power strips. But, without seeing how everything is hooked up, I can't say for sure.
    sigpic
    Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Comment

Let me know if it fits. It’s a great deal. I’ll take one of it will fit my RP1000 and a few stompboxes.
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X