inMusic has bought MOOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inMusic has bought MOOG

Devoted to maintaining the sound, quality, and manufacturing philosophy that Moog is known for, inMusic is able to offer solutions to support the areas that have been ongoing challenges for our company as a small manufacturing business. This new partnership will enable us access to inMusic's efficient global distribution and supply chain network while providing inMusic and its affiliated brands with deep expertise in analog synthesis.
    I wonder how long it will before the shut down the NC location?

YES!!!

Comment

Behringer is eating Moog’s lunch, they have no option. Moog spends three years making a new synth and Behringer clones it 6 months later. Synth heads can justify it because the Behringer is affordable and the Moog is 4xs more.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I would love to see another line of MOOG pedals that don't bust the budget. Every MOOG pedal I have is fantastic.

Comment

Im friends with the Moog kids, and they are confident Asheville will continue,
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Hey B, I will straight up ask for you now that the deal is done -I'll see them first week of July
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
              Hey B, I will straight up ask for you now that the deal is done -I'll see them first week of July
              Cool, I have a couple of connections over there as well. I have done a bit of stuff with MOOG over the years.

Comment

In my experience, whether they close Moog's NC place depends on several things. This includes how much it costs to run, what the big company plans for the future, and how important NC is to Moog's unique sound and way of making things.

Moog is tied to NC, so they might keep it open, especially if it's essential for their unique style. But then again, you never know with business decisions.

I usually keep up with this kind of news on https://faqaudio.com/. They're pretty quick to share the latest music production news and software features, like these significant company changes. That's where I keep track of what's happening in the music tech world.​
                Last edited by mantrasky; 01-25-2024, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X