Oneder pedals onederwall review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oneder pedals onederwall review

I just got my onederwall in from Nick over at oneder pedals and this thing kicks ass! It's a double pedal with a very sick OD-Distortion circuit on one side and a muff inspired fuzz circuit on the other side. Both sides have a killer midrange to them. It reminds me of some of the best 99's punk with the cutting mids. Whatever the EQ Curve on the mids in this pedal I wish I could dial in a EQ pedal like that. The fuzz side has a switch with 3 different levels of fuzz and there's an order switch and the distortion side has a clipping switch and a switch for a small boost. Along with the classic volume, tone, drive knobs and a foot switch for each circuit. I'm really impressed with this - it really gives my guitar a great midrange that cuts through like a laser! So impressed that I ordered the drive side of the pedal in a single pedal form. It's available separately as the onederbolt distortion. You guys should really check this company out. They also have a pedal called a red Ryder that is a rat inspired circuit with a clipping switch, a clean blend and a pre gain bass control. I think I'm going to get one eventually.
    Attached Files
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

muffs are known to be scooped in the mids, basically every version to some degree. curious that you say this one has cutting mids

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      muffs are known to be scooped in the mids, basically every version to some degree. curious that you say this one has cutting mids
      It has a 3 way switch that gradually increases the mids but the basic gain structure of the circuit pushes tlmids a good deal.

Sorry for the late response been sick for a week.
      It's funny how some stories became historic,
      especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
      But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

Working...
      X