Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum tone Advice

Hi guys!

Looking to get the Continuum higher-driven tones. For example from Bold As love or Belief solo.

My relevant gear is a 60s style Fender Strat, a Fulltone Full-drive 2, a Kernom Ridge and an amp sim, the Kuassa Matchlock (emulates Fender tweed amps).

I'm sure I can get close with this equipment and dont want to buy more gear for this. The Kernom Ridge should be able to emulate almost any overdrive sounds closely, I'm just terrible at copying tones!

Looking for specific eq, drive settings on pedals and amp, what to listen out for etc etc

As an example, this is the type of tone I'm going for - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCU0vruG4Ao&t=7s

Any information at all is highly appreciated!

Cheers!
    Last edited by contiContiCONTI; 06-30-2023, 04:03 AM.

Neck + Mid on a strat. There's a tube screamer-y mid boost going on in that clip (which makes sense, the n+m position has a good scoop going on usually), along with delay/reverb. Also compression, although I'm not sure if that's from the tubescreamer or a separate pedal.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
    X