If You Owned This Pedal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Owned This Pedal....

..... with what & how would you rig something in order to trigger that Chorale/Tremolo switch with just the touch of your footwear? And w/o drilling holes......thnx all~
    ..... with what & how would you rig something in order to trigger that Chorale/Tremolo switch with just the touch of your footwear? And w/o drilling holes......thnx all~

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2023-11-08_230227.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	6257363
    Attached Files

So caveman style without using any of my small electrics skills? Fine. Stick a couple of L shaped brackets with holes in them facing the switch, stick a rod through that pushes against it. Put a barb at the end of the rod to pull it back out. Or just buy two and stick them in an A/B loop.
    The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Yes,, caveman style will do just fine..... & perhaps stick small grommet on the bottom end so I could use my foot!! will advise, & thnx...

Comment

If this is something I really cared about I'd drill a hole in the top and mount a pushbutton on/on switch and then wire into the same traces that the current flip switch is on. Then you can toe it back and forth as needed.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

cut a notch in the toe of your shoe

use the right foot to push the switch up
          use the left foot to pull the switch down

alternately

glue a tall flag to the top of the switch and grab it at the top and kick the bottom to switch it

alternately

hire a small person..........
          EHD
          Just here surfing Guitar Pron
          RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
          SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
          Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
          Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
          Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
          Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
          GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

3D print a bumper thing with a set screw. But in all honesty, I would swap it to have two foot switches.
            Originally posted by crusty philtrum
            ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
            Originally posted by Securb
            The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Buy a second one set to chorale and an A/B box.

Comment

Or wedge a couple of toothpicks in there and see if it engages both in the middle.

Comment

Use a multi FX. You are saying the same speed/depth settings work? Pffft - I don't believe it.
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                  X