banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My "Tremolo" game is STRONG! (New series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not many pedals, since I don't love tremolo so much, it always caused me some of a motion sickness feeling (but I'm an Univibe addicted instead), anyway:

Fender Princeton amp Tremolo
    TC Electronic Viscous Vibe (tremolo option)
    Dunlop Rotovibe (tremolo option)
    Moen Shaky Jimi (tremolo option)

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    Danelectro Tuna Melt
    Mooer Trelicopter
    VHT Melo-Verb
    Fender Tre-Verb
    Strymon Flint
    I'm pretty shocked by the Strymon in last position, a friend of mine has it and it's 1:1 with the tremolo of a Deluxe Reverb, what do you not like about it?

Comment

a real univibe sounds more motion sickness inspiring than a straight trem to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

That's too bad I was going to gift it to you, but I guess I will keep it, seeing it is disapointing.
        Just sayin' if I'm getting a Moog pedal, I want a fancy one with all kinds of knobs, sliders and weirdness.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
          a real univibe sounds more motion sickness inspiring than a straight trem to me?
          to my ears no, I think because the univibe is a combined signal of a clean line mixed with phase shifted double, so there is still a reference ground to set the feet firm, that works with chorus too, with the tremolo no, it's a continuos motion where you don't have something to hold on to, you wave

Comment

i guess the volume pulse doesnt bother me at all, i like it. a real univibe sounds seasick to me, in the best way but hold a chord and it sounds like a boat sloshing in a storm

Comment

odd how the same things produce opposite effects on different people

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Just sayin' if I'm getting a Moog pedal, I want a fancy one with all kinds of knobs, sliders and weirdness.
                THe little MOOGs pack a lot of punch. The cool thing about them is they all have EXP inputs to control parameters with a foot pedal.

Comment

I have a single TR-2 that was refinished to look like Arizona Tea, a "Tea"R-2 if you will. A very nice pedal but I never use it because I don't want to damage the paint
                  You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
                  Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Hit me with an offer I never use my MOOG

Treefiddy. . . Seriously, what's the damage on that gem?

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post

Treefiddy. . . Seriously, what's the damage on that gem?
                      I don't get it. Damage?

Comment

I don't get it. Damage?
                        Financial damage

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
                            I have a single TR-2 that was refinished to look like Arizona Tea, a "Tea"R-2 if you will. A very nice pedal but I never use it because I don't want to damage the paint
                            And if you ever sell that...I have first right of refusal!

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post

Financial damage
                              They run like $250 and up. That's how I know he wasn't "gifting" it to me.

Comment

THe little MOOGs pack a lot of punch. The cool thing about them is they all have EXP inputs to control parameters with a foot pedal.
                                Ahhh - din't think of that....

If I get a "Controllable" Tremolo the Dunlop is #1 followed by the very affordable Ernie Ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X