NPD: Ordered an EQ and got a dirt box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Ordered an EQ and got a dirt box

The pedal works and sounds amazing but doesn't MF clean these things before sending them out to customers? I guess not.

I'm surprised you didn't pay extra for the relicing.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

That's gross!

Comment

I'm going to tell my SW rep about this the next time he calls me out of the blue to just say hi and check on my well being.

Comment

Grunginess helps the tone.

Comment

Ewww...I'd be embarrassed to mail that to someone.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

It cleaned up okay, that crud was sticky and gross. I washed my hands with a deep scrub after cleaning the pedal.

Comment

I hope you got a good deal. I've had my eye on Source Audio stuff for a few years, especially this series, and the EQ2 seems like an improvement on this in every way. I'm happy with the Wampler EQuator and the EQ options on my HX Effects but if I was getting something new, that would be the one.
                Take it to the limit
                Everybody to the limit
                Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

I just hope you are up on your tetanus shots.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Seashore View Post
                    I hope you got a good deal. I've had my eye on Source Audio stuff for a few years, especially this series, and the EQ2 seems like an improvement on this in every way. I'm happy with the Wampler EQuator and the EQ options on my HX Effects but if I was getting something new, that would be the one.
                    The EQ2 is $250 way too much for an EQ. I got this for $99 used now I know why. I grabbed it because it is the same EQ that is in my Source Audio Classic Distortion Pro which sounds great and I am comfortable using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

The EQ2 is $250 way too much for an EQ. I got this for $99 used now I know why. I grabbed it because it is the same EQ that is in my Source Audio Classic Distortion Pro which sounds great and I am comfortable using it.

Cool cool. $99 is indeed a good price for this pedal, filth notwithstanding. Good score.

I do not think $250 is too much for everything the EQ2 can do... $200ish used... use the editor for parametric EQ, it's got a noise gate and a tuner, stereo in/out with independent EQ for each channel? It would replace my gate, tuner, and splitter as well as being a great EQ. I don't really need it but I'm teeemmmpted.
                      Take it to the limit
                      Everybody to the limit
                      Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

too bad I didn't take a shot of my boss CE3 when it arrived, I think it was biologically interesting for medical studies
                        Last edited by marcello252; 12-23-2023, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X