Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think so far my opinion of this pedal is this:

1 - It's very flexible, but not in a convenient way
    2 - It suffers from the same problem the Metal Zone has but to a lesser extent. It's got a lot of good sounds on there but it takes some time to find them.
    3 - It's novelty factor is through the roof
    4 - The way I see it right now this is a really flexible pedal that can go from overdrive to distortion with a cool parametric equalizer, and then you can press a footswitch to get a HM-2 for some reason.

I think I'll see if I get along with it well enough just on the TS side to make my own copy of that side.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
      I think so far my opinion of this pedal is this:

1 - It's very flexible, but not in a convenient way
      2 - It suffers from the same problem the Metal Zone has but to a lesser extent. It's got a lot of good sounds on there but it takes some time to find them.
      3 - It's novelty factor is through the roof
      4 - The way I see it right now this is a really flexible pedal that can go from overdrive to distortion with a cool parametric equalizer, and then you can press a footswitch to get a HM-2 for some reason.

I think I'll see if I get along with it well enough just on the TS side to make my own copy of that side.
      Kinda how I remember it.

Comment

The truth is we need an insider in JHS leaking what pedal Josh will be talking about and grab all of them before it's too late

Comment

Working...
        X