Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a Metal Zone

This is actually very cool but the price is steep

From my personal archivea MT-2 METAL ZONE guitar pedal watch. Comes with original box (which shows some rust)Never used, only in my collection - perfect cosmetic conditions - see photosWatches were never available for public purchase and were produced by Roland/Boss as a promotional prize in 1999...

MT-2 METAL ZONE guitar pedal watch. Comes with original box (which shows some rust)

Never used, only in my collection - perfect cosmetic conditions - see photos

Watches were never available for public purchase and were produced by Roland/Boss as a promotional prize in 1999 - extremely rare

Needs a new battery

omg

today it would have a built in tuner
    EHD
    Just here surfing Guitar Pron
    RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
    SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
    Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
    Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
    Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
    Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
    GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

I guess he used to use this a lot, but eventually went back to tube watches, and maybe pulled it out recently for a trip down memory lane and realized it never told time that well and it doesn't really fit with his outfits anymore? I can relate.

Price is just a little steep, yeah. Just a bit.
      Take it to the limit
      Everybody to the limit
      Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

Considering the longest hand on the watch is a like a quarter inch long, there are no numbers on the dial, and the top half of the face is obscured by a logo: I will pass
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
        Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

I wonder if the watch has the Analog Man mod?

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
            Considering the longest hand on the watch is a like a quarter inch long, there are no numbers on the dial, and the top half of the face is obscured by a logo: I will pass
            if you where a Metal Zone Watch
            you don't CARE what time it is .......
            EHD
            Just here surfing Guitar Pron
            RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
            SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
            Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
            Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
            Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
            Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
            GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Working...
            X