Sonicake ir pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonicake ir pedal

Just to let you know where i’m coming from. I gig a lot with a pod 2.0–yes, the original one. In 2024 still. I have amps, other modelers, pres etc. but hey, I like it.

so i’ve seen the rumblings online about IRs, and like all gear there seems to be products at a lot of price levels, but IR pedals seem to kind of start at a couple hundred bucks and then go up. This one is only about $60. Light on features, but decent sounding.
    most of its competitors have some stock models, and a lot of blank storage so you can add many more that you download, buy, make, etc. this one has 12 stock IRs, and that’s it. You can erase and replace them, but inherently this one is mainly to give you some generic IRs.

one feature it has that is kind of surprising for a cheap pedal is an xlr out. There’s not a lot of blatant tech specs published, but this seems to be a legitimate balanced xlr out. I’ve done a few rehearsals and two gigs plugging this straight to the snake with no di and it works perfectly and noise-free.

so if you’re curious about getting into impulse response cab sims without spending much-I’d recommend this.

If you ever have time, "Sound Cloud" us or make a video .

Comment

Glad to hear that's a nice one. I recently picked up a mini sonicake wah/volume. It's pretty fun through my modeler. Solid pedal, does what it should for like $30

Comment

Working...
      X