Slow Gear clone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Gear clone?

Anyone make a Slow Gear clone outside of TC Electronics. The effect plays well into some of the more extreme sounds on an H90
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

The BYOC Lazy Sprocket
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Moor slow engine? Maybe?

EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
        I saw that, but I don't really like mini pedals. If it's the best option, I'll get it, especially at the price point, but I'd prefer to look for a bigger option.
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          I've already got a decent line of kit pedals to make, and don't want to add another, but if I find a prebuilt one I may snag it, they usually go pretty cheap.

Comment

EHX Attack Decay looks pretty neat

Comment

I picked up a Rowin Slow Hand a bit back just out of curiosity. Its a surprisingly good one trick pony. It is a mini pedal but it can be had on Reverb for $17 right now new. Says ships from China but i believe they actually ship from a CA warehouse. Ive never used a slow gear so im not sure how good of a clone this is or not but it is fun!

Anyways, figured id throw it out there purely because of the stupid low price.

Decent video demoing it here. Rowin Slow Hand - Boss SG-1 Slow Gear Clone - WIN THIS PEDAL! (youtube.com)​ ​
              Originally posted by Empty Pockets
              yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Working...
              X