Best Step Sequencer Drum Machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Step Sequencer Drum Machine?

My Boss DR3 that I use as a metronome died and I'm looking to get a reasonably cheap replacement. I want something that's easy to use live and doesn't require a computer.

The key requirements I want is to be able to adjust the time signature and subdivision. I'm thinking a step sequencer in a grid pattern would be nice, but I can't seem to find any with my limited ability to Google step sequencer. Something like the bottom row would be bass drum and the top row would be crash, and pushing the button toggles between that sound being active at that point in the sequence.

Any ideas?
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Hmmm, there isn't a ton of hardware devices out there, now that everyone switched to Live, Logic, or other grid-based DAWs. Maybe something on an iPad? Or just look online to get another DR3.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Behringer RD-6

Or RD-8
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Working...
      X