Pickup letter and number codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup letter and number codes

What's the link to the Seymour site which explains the pickup letter and number codes? I know I've seen it before, just couldn't find it again a moment ago.

Re: Pickup letter and number codes

Originally posted by chill View Post
    What's the link to the Seymour site which explains the pickup letter and number codes? I know I've seen it before, just couldn't find it again a moment ago.
    Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

there you go bro

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

And for a bit more info, click here, and scroll down to question # 131, and click it. That gives you info about that last letter on the sticker.

Edit: Note that there are two blocks in the answer. The first block is outdated info, (though still applies to old pups), while the second block identifies who wound the pickup.

Comment

bit of a thread dredge.
          does anyone have the code info available elsewhere, or links to an updated page (links above don't work)
          recently bought a pair of Custom P90 from Warmoth.

the custom neck is correct, but the bridge came in packaging labelled 'vintage', whilst having 'custom' on the barcode.. confusion..

the 'vintage' packaged unit states "I2BNT 20190221 - SP90-3B Bridge" on the sticker underneath

Click image for larger version  Name:	SD-p90-codes.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.3 KB ID:	6010373
          Attached Files
          Last edited by rocklander; 08-18-2020, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Based on the sticker on the bottom of the pickup, you received the correct pickup. The Custom model is SP90-3, the Vintage is SP90-1
            1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
            Jackson Soloist 7 string
            ESP LTD M-400
            Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

a multi meter will tell ya for sure but id assume the sticker on the bottom is correct

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
                Based on the sticker on the bottom of the pickup, you received the correct pickup. The Custom model is SP90-3, the Vintage is SP90-1
                perfect thanks.. 3B indicates custom.. I appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                X