Get Yer Custom Shop Crazy 8!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Get Yer Custom Shop Crazy 8!!!

Evan, quick question.....is the "Standard" spaced humbucker also gonna have parallel axis pole-peices?..if not are we gonna have the option of a "Double Creme" reg bobbin pickup?...it just never was cleared up I think:P

~Mitch~
    Buy My Neck!!!

Stage3-1

Comment

Standard logo.

The order form should be up before the end of the week. We just have to work with the web programmers on the encryption. Thanks for your patience.
      Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
      Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

So what is the approximate payment period? That is to say, when is the latest (approximately) that we need to have our money ready by? I know this is a silly question.

Comment

June 15 is the order cut-off. If you're paying by credit card, we actually charge your card on the day your order ships.

Comment

Alright thanks a lot. I'll have it by then!

Comment

Me too! (insert pennies here)
              TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Finally. Some resolution?

Maybe we should start a poll just to be sure we covered everything.

I guess I'd better set some moolah aside.
                Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Excellent! Glad to hear that a satisfactory decision has been made. Thank you Evan.

Comment

I have been viewing this with a bit of interest. I have not voted in any polls because i was not sure if i would buy one or not although i would read an say oo i hope its alnico 8 or whatever but thinking nah i don't really need one. But i must admit i am tempted here. I have the cash but i am a bit apprehensive of buying something i i have no clue what it will sound like. If I get in on this it would go in my Rg 3120 as i am not messing with my jem!! I was hoping for alnico 8. I don't know. I wish we were being given some indication of what this will sound like. truth is i don't need it but still the chance of having a bit of a unique tone from RG intrigues me.
                    Guitars:EJ Strat, PRS SE Bernie Marsden (with Bare Knuckle Mules), PRS SE Custom 24 Floyd (with Joe Satriani set) PRS SE Zach Myers (Totally Customized for me with Dimarzio Air Classics),Carvin CS6, Gretsch 5422, Taylor 612 ce. Amp:Limited Edition Blues Junior (W/ Eminence Canibis-Rex Speaker ). Effects: Fulltone Full-drive Mosfet 2, Strymon Timeline, TC Electronic Vortex Flanger, Golden Cello Distortion Pedal.

"I am not ashamed of the good news of JESUS CHRIST"
                    CHRIST

Comment

jal, the nice thing is that you can always sell it if you need to.

Comment

I may have missed this down the road somewhere,

Zebra options?
                        "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
                        "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
                        "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
                        "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

Order Form.

Comment

I just ordered mine. Anyone else?

- Keith
                            Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                            I am just jug the merlot

Comment

just got mine too
                              Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                              yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

I ordered two.

Warmoth Thinline HH Tele w/ 59/Cust Hybrid & 59/Jazz Hybrid
                                Warmoth Swamp Ash Chambered Tele w/ Crazy 8, Dream 90, & PG/Jazz Hybrid
                                Yamaha FGX 720SC
                                Rogue Classic Spider Resonator
                                Traynor YCV 40,

Comment

Working...
                                X