Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single coil sized humbuckers

hi all

i want to change my 96 Jap Jag neck pickup from it's original pickup to a single coil sized humbucker - maybe jb jr or hot stack - but will i have to start chopping the body of my guitar or will it just fit straight in? also, does any1 know where the dimensions can be found for the stock Jp Jag pickups?

Cheers

Re: Single coil sized humbuckers

actually, on this topic.... anybody got any good suggestions for Jag neck pickups? preferably humbuckers cos i'm looking for a thicker sound and more puch to my distortion

I'm running - Fender '96 RI CIJ Jag / Marshal 8080

Comment

did you look at the entire duncan line?
      There's the Hot, and QP for Jag here :http://www.seymourduncan.com/website...l#HotforJaguar

both rival a humbucker in output, and can instantly beef up your tone.
      This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

yeah i've checked em out... wasn't nearly as impressed with the tone of them as the hot stack or jb jr.... they don't sound as if they have as high an output, that's really what i'm looking for

Comment

Originally posted by steveybaby
          hi all

i want to change my 96 Jap Jag neck pickup from it's original pickup to a single coil sized humbucker - maybe jb jr or hot stack - but will i have to start chopping the body of my guitar or will it just fit straight in? also, does any1 know where the dimensions can be found for the stock Jp Jag pickups?

Cheers
          With all due respect, and like I'm really perfect eh?

We perfer to use MIJ to refer to products Made in Japan rather than the abbreviation you used. Some get really offended by it. Just a friendly observation...
          -Butch Snyder
          butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Comment

Working...
          X