Just installed a JB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed a JB...

into a les paul studio and all I have to say is wow this thing rocks. I asked for you guys to give me input as to what bridge pickup to get and you told me JB. You guys were right I love everything about this thing clean to mean and everywhere in between. I swaped out a 59 bridge which was nice but too much highs and not enough gain for me. The Jb has all (or most) of the clarity I loved about the 59 but more mids which I need cause my 75 traynor mark 3 head is very bassy.

The other guitarist in the band hasn't been happy with his rig since I installed the seymours cause I cut through so much better now he has a les paul as well and is going to try my 59 . He says i am forcing him to buy pickups so he can here himself. I am sold on seymour duncan pickups now as I love my JB/59n combo.

Later and thanks again for the input guys YOU ROCK.

Re: Just installed a JB...

nice to hear! what sytle are you playing
    RG 550 [JB | SingleSizedHole(TM) | V1 (to be replaced)]
    TS 7 (modded)
    Hot Rod 50+ XL
    Framus Dragon 4x12
    V-AMP II for practice

Comment

there is a clip of my JB in the tips and clips lounge. the JB will rock your socks off. i got it in an alder SG with the '59 in the neck and i couldnt be happier with my sound

Comment

we play Stp Aic and stuff like that the Jb does good on the Aic. I love the mids my band just recorded some stuff in my basement I will get some clips up later so you can hear some stuff

Comment

I have a clip over here cause my yahoo mail is down so I can't get my conformation from soundclick
          Thank you for your interest in Guitars101.com. A forum community dedicated to guitar owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, displays, models, styles, amps, modifications, kits, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Comment

Working...
          X