Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup change in a H-S-S guitar

Hi everyone.

I have a H-S-S guitar and I want to change its pickups for an Invader in the bridge position and two Hot Rails in the middle and neck positions. It's made of Swamp ash.
    What do tou think about this choice?
    Do you know the wiring diagram if I want splitting with 1 Volume, 1 tone and a standart 5-way switch?

Thanks.

Re: Pickup change in a H-S-S guitar

Go on the Seymour Duncan site....Click on support and then schematics...Dial up your pickups and wiring scenario there to print..

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Re: Pickup change in a H-S-S guitar

I've seen all the schematics. There are some similar to what I'm looking for, but I don't know if they will exactly work for what I want.
      Anyway, I'll try to find and adapt the most similar to my needs.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X