Clear All

• Re: I made a clear sounding pickup...

solid and strong ... yah thanks.. ha haa

Comment

sounds pretty thin and fizzy to me

Comment

So who wants to see the dam thing... Ill show all that its capubol of..
        it also runs off of some computer softwear... it seporats sound...

hears an example... hears a low sound ____ then heres a high sound ------..
        the computer can see that and filters it... then procesing alot of other stuff fhz
        and add tone adding distorshon then you get what ill show on my last video...
        computers rull the world... ha haaa ha haaaa ha... its more computer then anything but it plays its true sound... and understand all this can be made for under $30 bucks...

Comment

Still?
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

what do you mean still.. as in still waiting.

Comment

Ok here she is... and this is what I mean by fully adjustible.. Get er Done.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Last edited by Michael Morales; 09-13-2008, 09:01 PM.

Comment

I'm not really sure what that video has to do with your pickups...

Comment

bottom two strings have a very very different tone then the top two... use you ears buddy.. its obveaus. im trying to be as clear as posibol... I cant spell to good so i can only explane in simple words...

Comment

Strictly speaking of the ability to have effects on certain strings and not others, that's pretty cool.
                    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Strictly speaking of the ability to have effects on certain strings and not others, that's pretty cool.
                      Thanks..

Comment

Yeah, but you can do that with any pickup if you have the right computer program. Hence why I don't understand why this is about your pickup. It seems to be about the computer program.

If you played notes all up and down the fretboard on both strings to make it clear you're not just using a frequency filter, then I'd be more impressed.

Comment

Who goes by the name....Slayersnm see above link!
                          and here he can spell quite well.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Empty Pockets
                          To Anybody Who Hasn't Figured Out This Is A ****ing Troll:

Michael Morales is a ****ing troll. He hasn't invented anything, he is just being a twisted Richardhead

Thank You.
                          Agreed.

F.O.Wan***
                          Last edited by GoldenVulture; 09-13-2008, 09:57 PM.
                          sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
                          - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Yeah, but you can do that with any pickup if you have the right computer program. Hence why I don't understand why this is about your pickup. It seems to be about the computer program.

If you played notes all up and down the fretboard on both strings to make it clear you're not just using a frequency filter, then I'd be more impressed.
                            its not the way you think... I was being sarcastic i was acting like I was smark..
                            I guess that only made me lafh... no it cant obveasly work with out a computer and when I mean computer micro computer... its like what you have in a petal... the computer just adds the distorshon... Fhz distorshion... it will all be explaned later when I put up a web sight... the pickup Is revulushonary its made in a very uneake way.

and if I could do that with a computer all the way without my pickup then belive me.. if you were a programer you would be inprest!
                            Last edited by Michael Morales; 09-13-2008, 09:59 PM.

Comment

hey slayersnm is my name... that kingdom games is my websight I dident even know that was still up... long ago I was a computer game maker... I bought those models that are on that web sight... I was going to make a game... I do lots of computer stuff...
                              im a programer... I got into programing micro computers and hear I am now...

Comment

And your a troll ! How is it you could spell so much better then.
                                Mate "Yer a Wan***".

long ago I was a computer game maker

Subject Replies Author Views Last Post @ 2D : how do you keep... 3 Slayer 121 11th Jul 2006 10:56
                                by Sven B
                                Bug Reports : make sound from memblock...prob 8 Slayer 311 11th Jul 2006 04:19
                                by SirFire
                                Geek Culture : HD Q&A 8 Slayer 102 7th Feb 2005 07:06
                                by GothOtaku
                                Geek Culture : Half Life pros and cons 15 Slayer 209 24th Dec 2004 03:34
                                by Cian Rice
                                Geek Culture : Mother bord 5.1/7.1 DTS sound Help 3 Slayer 49 6th Sep 2004 00:32
                                by Slayer
                                Geek Culture : PCI Cards 13 Slayer 142 20th Aug 2004 00:42
                                by Zone Chicken
                                Geek Culture : Doom 3 "You got to watch this MOV"

339 4th Aug 2004 17:20
                                by Ian T
                                Geek Culture : OpenGL help

70 24th Jul 2004 23:48
                                by IanM
                                Geek Culture : Basic4GL Try this to help you learn OpenGL!!

71 8th Jul 2004 20:32
                                by Slayer
                                Geek Culture : (trade)Windows XP upgrade

80 1st May 2004 14:31
                                by Richard Davey
                                Geek Culture : a MMORPG(really!)

158 30th Apr 2004 08:56
                                by Shadow Robert
                                Geek Culture : Guessing game try...
                                sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
                                - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Working...
                                X