Has anyone tried this?

What is it like.

What did you use it with?
    His Grace is Amazing

Re: Antiquity Custom Strat Bridge?

Yep...There are 2 models...

The Texas Hot with A2 poles
    The Surfers with A5 poles...

Both will give you phenomenal vintage style strat tones,especially the Surfers...I use em both and I've not found a better sounding vintage style strat pickup to date...

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
      Yep...There are 2 models...

The Texas Hot with A2 poles
      The Surfers with A5 poles...

Both will give you phenomenal vintage style strat tones,especially the Surfers...I use em both and I've not found a better sounding vintage style strat pickup to date...

John
      I scored one one Ebay all it said was Antiquity Custom bridge. So When I get it I guess I'll see what it is for sure.

I am thinking of trying it with the Fat 50s neck and bridge
      His Grace is Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by sweet_lou
        I scored one one Ebay all it said was Antiquity Custom bridge. So When I get it I guess I'll see what it is for sure.

I am thinking of trying it with the Fat 50s neck and bridge
        Beware of polarity problems lou...

John
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I was thinking of buying that one.....you beat me to it. I have 1 now, which will go with my Surfer neck and middle. I'll have them installed next week. Can't wait.
          Luckily, I have an extra set of Fat 50's, in case I want to go back to those again.
          My two main strats will be the Ant Custom/2 Surfers and a set of Fat 50's.
          That Custom Antiquity still has a vintage tone, but the notes are big and full.
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
          X