Solidbody Violin pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solidbody Violin pickups

I'm finding these rather difficult to come by. My girlfriend is getting interested in all the pickup-swapping madness that we are so accustomed to. She plays the violin.

NOTE: I'm not looking for acoustic-electric violin pups....an actual solidbody violin pickup that will work with volume and tone controls.
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Re: Solidbody Violin pickups

Most of the pickups I have seen on Violins are of the transducer/ piezo style. I will ask a buddy of mine who repairs violins, maybe he will know!
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

B-Band – We review the best guitars and guitar accessories on the market so you can make the most informed purchasing decisions
      "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Interesting.
        Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
        Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
        Originally posted by Sosomething
        "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Check out violin pickups made by Schatten or Barbera. Those are the 2 that I recall, however my spelling may be incorrect.

Comment

Working...
          X