vintage cool rails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vintage cool rails?

I just got my cool rails, bought it from a Friend, it came with the case and mounting screws but ive noticed that it has no seymor duncan mark on it, my friend told me that its a vintage or maybe old stock cool rails so it does not have the SD mark. Is this true? does anybody know anything about vintage cool rails pups?

Re: vintage cool rails?

ive never heard anything about a vintage col rails. it may be on older production pup.
    are there any markings on it at all?

Comment

no markings at all! but it looks really clean and im shure its a cool rail, im just wondering why dont it have the SD mark.

Comment

could be vintage rails.. no vintage pup that is made by SD has any logos on the front.

are there any stickers on the back? they could be fake as i've seen some rail pups that werent duncans, they had a JCB or something like that on the front

Comment

It has a small white sticker at the back with INP labelled on it.

Comment

you sure it's I N P? not a 1?
            and does it have an oval bottom? or maybe a blue color code of some sort?

1N oval bottom SCR-1n Cool Rails, neck/middle

1N blue color code SVR-1n Vintage Rails, neck/middle

found here:
            Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

(the final letter is the initial of the last name of the person that assembeled it or wound it .. basically put it together)
            Last edited by Davey; 10-01-2004, 01:20 PM.

Comment

1NP, now for sure its a SD Pup, but why dont it have the SD mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey
                could be vintage rails.. no vintage pup that is made by SD has any logos on the front.
                thats why

so, does it have a round bottom or not? so you know for sure which ones they are

Comment

Working...
                X