Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series/Parrallel w/ mini on/on switches on pickguard

So, here's my plan...

I am shortly going to be receiving my JB & Jazz, once they get here I want to wire them both to have individual Series/Parrallel switching, individual Volume & individual Tone (I also would like to be able to turn one down without the other turning down, but I think I have the correct schematics for this)

The only thing is, my LP Studio is the type with the long shaft pots (aaargh!), so I have decided to put to mini on/on switches on the underside of the pickguard (as suggested by Robert_S, I think in a recent JP mod thread)

The main question is, how do I attach the switches to the underside of the pickguard properly?

Has anybody done this?, I know there are a few Techs about here and plenty of guys who like modding stuff, any ideas?
    "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Re: Series/Parrallel w/ mini on/on switches on pickguard

I would use an epoxy or perhaps crazy glue gel and attach them to the under side of the guard down at the point where the guard is at its highest point. You'll need to drill some holes into your bridge pickup ring to get the wire into the pickup route and then to the control cavity.
    www.soundclick.com/failedgrace
    www.myspace.com/robert_sherman
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1513342220

T4D got a new gig!

(Please send sig worthy material!)

Comment

Re: Series/Parrallel w/ mini on/on switches on pickguard

As easy as that eh?, sounds good, thanks.
      "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Comment

Working...
      X